Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Healthy Cooking Made Easy! Asparagus Salad + Turkey (Weightloss)


!#99# Healthy Cooking Made Easy! Asparagus Salad + Turkey (Weightloss)

Many of you have been asking me to make more videos about food and cooking, especially on how I have changed my meals to be healthier and fresher. My main focus is on proteins and vegetables. I have lost 11kg since January 2011 since eating this way and exercising regularly. Let me know if you want to see more videos like this. I don't usually use recipes or cookbooks and measurements; the idea of these videos is that I film myself cooking my meals and you can get some ideas for healthy eating! All my meals focus on using fresh, seasonal ingredients and completely cutting out processed crap and junk food. Do you have a suggestion on what to name this healthy cooking series? Leave your suggestions in the comments! It should be short, to the point and incorporate something about healthy food, cooking, etc. (Just like I named my book reviews "LitChat") Add me on Twitter and Facebook for sneak previews, giveaways, questions, updates, pictures, and much more! It's so much fun :) twitter.com www.facebook.com ‪apps.facebook.com

Chanel Earring This Instant Cheetah Print Comforter Order Now Wingback Chair Free Shipping




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links