Wednesday, August 31, 2011

salutary Homemade Dog Food Recipes - Let's Talk About It, Ok?


!#99# salutary Homemade Dog Food Recipes - Let's Talk About It, Ok?

Now I'm no expert, I'm not a dog trainer, or dietitian, or any kind of "authority" on the branch of condition or diet for dogs. But I'm no dummy either, and I'm sure the same can be said about you.

And I know this for certain;  The dog food in the cans that I've been feeding our poor diminutive Nikki, an 8 year old, (once beautiful) Cocker Spaniel, is garbage, and I will never feed her that type of crap again.

So what will be my solution? To feed her salutary home made meals from recipes that I trust.

Now I want to say this before continuing;  Nikki is still beautiful, but her condition is failing fast, and I can't help but think that it's been brought on by the crap in the cans that the big dog food manufacturers insist is "healthy and nutritious dog food".

I can't prove it, but it seems obvious to me, that the dog food associates could care less what they are providing to us as cusine for our dogs, inspecting what we've learned recently about the ingredients they use in what they produce.

Another thing that for real bugs me is; The Veterinarians we trusted our pet's condition to endorse many of these garbage products on the market.

So what can we do about it?

Well, all I can tell you is what I have done about it.

Several weeks ago, I made up my mind that I was going to go to the extra endeavor and expense,(although there's not much extra price involved), and feed our dog Nikki food that contains ingredients that I have trust in.

In other words; I made up my mind that our dog would have food made from salutary homemade dog food recipes at home in our own kitchen.

The outcome of this decision is that I will know exactly what she's eating. I will no longer have to wonder and worry about what the big dog food manufacturers are hiding about the ingredients they put in their canned and dry food.

Because believe me they have been hiding and telling lies a-plenty about what they put in the dog food they've been selling for a long, long time!

That fact has been proved, in the recent dog food scares and recalls, and all the reports we've read and heard after looking out they were poisoning our dogs with unreliable and unregulated ingredients from foreign suppliers.

My conclusion is simple: If I can't trust the associates who claim to know what's good for my dog, then I'll take their job into my own hands.

I'll feed my dog meals that are made from salutary homemade dog food recipes, and I'll control the ingredients that goes into my dog's meals.

It's like all things else in this life; You get what you pay for, you reap what you sow...

We just had to have the convenience of being able to trust someone else to supply what our dog's need for salutary nutrition.

Guess what? They failed. And they failed miserably. And our Veterinarians failed us too, by not warning us about the dangers involved with trusting these big dog food manufacturers.

So we're left to our own devices. My riposte is; Find a good reserved supply for salutary homemade dog food and dog treat recipes, and take control of what your dog is eating. And don't be fooled again!


More About salutary Homemade Dog Food Recipes - Let's Talk About It, Ok?

Promotion Bissell Carpet Cleaner Pro Heat Men Gold Bracelet Free Shipping Bodum Replacement Glass Sale




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links